Granville's Got Talent
Saturday, July 7, 6-8 PM
Main Stage on East Broadway in downtown Granville, Ohio during the Granville Kiwanis 4th of July Celebration.
Free to participate and attend. Open to all talents. No judging and prizes available for audience and participants. All Participants are eligible to win a recording session at Earthworks Recording Studio in Newark.
To Register, Email us at GGT@granvillekiwanis.org
Open to Any Talent, Dancers, Singers, Musicians, Magicians, Comediens, Jugglers. Talent from Any Hometown, Any Age! No judges, The Universe's Most Friendly Audience. No fee to participate but you must register.
Show us Your Talent!
Sponsored by the Kiwanis Club of Granville.
Performers must Check-in behind stage starting at 5:45 PM. We will create a tentative schedule to mix acts. Bring MP3 player with accompanying music and instrument amplifiers with cables, if needed. Walk-ins welcome, limited to space, pre-registration preferred!
Instructions for Performers, sign-up and performance:
Register at www.granville4th.com under Granville's Got Talent.
- Performers will be asked to submit a short description of your performance, performers names, ages and hometown, length of performance and contact info.
Performers have 8 minutes to setup, perform and tear down.
- Preference to entries received by July 1.
- Final schedule and instructions will be posted on the stage and on this website.
- Check-in: Performers must register 20 min. before their performance starting at 5:45 PM behind the stage, and remain nearby until they perform. We will ask for a contact number at check-in.
- Bring accompanying music in MP3 format/ipods. Make sure device is charged and unlocked (phone). Label with name.
- The show starts promptly at 6:00 PM at the Stage.
- Port-a-johns are located behind the Police Station.
- Come early since parking may be limited. There is no special parking for performers, however you may drop-off equipment behind stage via the CVS parking lot.
- If a performer is not ready to perform in the order shown, they will be moved to the end of the line-up and may perform only if time allows. The show ends at 9 PM.
- Invite your friends and family to attend!
- Contact Barb Pollack at GGT@granvillekiwanis.org or Jen at (740) 485-2040 with questions.